Museum: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Clay Studio: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Maker Studio: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Story Time: 11 a.m. & 2 p.m.
Saturdays & Sundays
For special events and early closures, please check our CALENDAR.
- Museum Members: Free
- Non-members: $11
- Ages 65+: $10
- Military: $9
- Under age 1: Free
- Access Admission*: $2 per person for up to 5 people
- *To qualify, families must receive some form of public assistance. Proof of eligibility required.
- Check our Admission Policy before you visit!
- Directions and parking information can be found here.
- A map of the Museum can be found here.
- A list of exhibits can be found here.
- More information about accessibility can be found here.
- Group rates available for pre-registered groups of 12 or more attendees.
- Second Sunday Savings: Second Sunday Savings offers reduced admission to the Museum: just $4 per person between 9 a.m.–noon every second Sunday of the month. Once you’re here, stay to play all day!
- For more questions about admissions or visiting the Museum, please see our FAQ or contact us.
Become a Museum Member and get great benefits at every level. Enjoy unlimited visits, discounts on products and programs, invitations to special events, and more.
Directions and Parking
Camps, Classes, and Workshops
Tips for Your Visit
Children can go from incredibly active to absolutely starving in the blink of an eye, so we offer nutritious meals and snacks at our Counter @ the Museum Café. Of course, you're also welcome to pack your own snacks and make use of the café tables to eat.
"Less" can actually mean "more." The Museum is big, so don't try to see it all in one day. Visiting just a couple exhibits—really digging in—can help children engage deeply, feeding their love of learning.
Follow your child’s lead. Observe the children you are with. What types of activities do they enjoy most? What captures their attention the longest? Use these observations to support their continued growth.
“Read it again!” Repetition, repetition, repetition. This kind of fascination helps build focus, a critical life skill.