Single Day Camps are available for children age 5–7 years throughout the school year. Each day has a specific focus to guide the art explorations and activities in addition to lots of time in the Museum exhibits.
Ages 5-7 | Cost: $85. Members will receive a 15% discount at time of checkout with emailed discount code.
Portland Children’s Museum welcomes campers of all levels of ability. If you need specific accommodations to attend camp, please contact us.
Please read our Museum camp policy and general outline of the day here.
Upcoming Single Day Camps
- November 12: Ocean Adventure
- Dive into a day of Ocean Adventure to explore water and learn about creatures who live in the seas! Campers will create artwork inspired by the ocean, experiment with water, and discover more about our watery world.
- November 19: Paint Party
- Paint Party is a day of messy creativity as we experiment how to create with paint. Campers will investigate mixing colors, making prints, and using different tools to paint.
- November 20: Wearable Wonders
- Wearable Wonders is a day of designing and creating art you can wear. Campers will experiment with beading, pendant making, and mixing media to construct all kinds of art pieces to wear home!