Single Day Camps are available for children age 5–7 years throughout the school year. Each day has a specific focus to guide the art explorations and activities in addition to lots of time in the Museum exhibits.
Ages 5-7 | Cost: $85. Members will receive a 15% discount at time of checkout.
Portland Children’s Museum welcomes campers of all levels of ability. If you need specific accommodations to attend camp, please contact us.
Please read our Museum camp policy and general outline of the day here.
Upcoming Single Day Camps
- January 21: Fiber Art Fest
- Fiber Art Fest explores different ways to work with yarn, fibers, and fabric. Campers will learn how to warp a loom and create a weaving. There will also be fiber painting, hand knitting, and more!
- January 22: Art Safari cancelled
- Art Safari adventures into the wild side of arts! Campers will learn about various animals and use their findings to inspire artwork.
- January 28: Story Studio cancelled
- Step into the Story Studio to create and share your own tales. We will find inspiration in a variety of books to imagine our own characters and their adventures. Campers will explore the elements of storytelling while learning paper crafting and book binding.
- February 18: Cosmic Creations
- Cosmic Creations merges astronomy and art into a day of explorations. Campers will investigate the cosmos and use what they find as inspiration for artwork. We will create our own constellations, make mini planetariums, paint nebulas, and more!