Sign up today!
Single Day Camps are available for children age 6–8 years throughout the school year. Each day has a specific focus to guide the art explorations and activities in addition to lots of time in the Museum exhibits.
8:30 am–5:30 pm: Campers may be picked up between 3:30–5:30 pm.
Ages 6-8 | Cost: $95: Members receive a discount at checkout.
Portland Children’s Museum welcomes campers of all levels of ability. If you need specific accommodations to attend camp, please contact us.
Please read our Museum camp policy and general outline of the day here.
Upcoming Single Day Camps
- January 20: Ocean Adventure
- Dive into a day of Ocean Adventure to explore water and learn about creatures who live in the seas! Campers will create artwork inspired by the ocean, experiment with water, and discover more about our watery world.
- January 27: Cosmic Creations
- Cosmic Creations merges astronomy and art into a day of explorations. Campers will investigate the cosmos and use what they find as inspiration for artwork. We will create our own constellations, make mini planetariums, paint nebulas, and more!
- February 17: Fiber Art Fest
- Fiber Art Fest explores different ways to work with yarn, fibers, and fabric. Campers will learn how to warp a loom and create a weaving. There will also be fiber painting, hand knitting, and more!
- April 6: Nature Studio
- Nature Studio combines scientific exploration with the tools of an artist studio. Campers will create and build using a variety of natural materials!