Please note that all children must be supervised by an adult while in the Maker Studio.
Help the Maker Studio!
In the Studio we use almost entirely donated recycled materials and we need your help. Please donate so that we can keep our studios full of good supplies and make them even better!
Some things we always love to get:
- Small cardboard tubes and boxes (not larger than about 8”)
- Small plastic containers (All items should be thoroughly cleaned and dried)
- Plastic bottles (All items should be thoroughly cleaned and dried)
- Egg cartons
- Pompoms, beads, and googley eyes
- Popsicle sticks
- Pipe cleaners and other bendable wire
- Ribbon and yarn
- Old magazines
- Any other cool craft supplies you think we could use!
Our special wish list (items that we always need more of):
- Fabric scissors
- Children’s scissors
- Low temp (small) glue guns
- Low temp (small) glue gun sticks
- Elmers glue sticks
We also happily accept cash donations!
Please understand that we cannot accept pressure-treated lumber, medicine containers or other medical supplies.